Often, Rachel was called Mrs. Dr. Doolittle in regard to understanding all the animals in her neighborhood. As a young child, she had the ability to see or feel what was the next right step. Her mother was always telling Rachel that, “everything she did came out smelling like a rose.” Thus, her family would wait until a solution could be formulated – a budding problem solver.
This skill is evident throughout Rachel’s family:
- Dr. Irving J. Selikoff, uncle – co-developed the cure for tuberculosis (TB) and stopped the country from using asbestos as an insulator.
- Dr. Joseph Lobell, uncle – developed the compound known today as Excedrin.
- Dr. Bernard E. Friedman, uncle – started the Nursing Home concept in America and established the first three nursing homes in Connecticut.
- Mrs. Shirley K. Selikoff, mother – the First Registered Nurse to be Head of Pediatrics at Stamford Hospital, Stamford, Connecticut.
- Ms. Katherine Freed, aunt – Head of the Emergency Ward at Stamford Hospital, Stamford, Connecticut.
- 30 years – collaboration with Medical Professionals and Veterinarians.
- 7 years – 1 x week via telephone conference call – confirming ability to help a multitude of concerns
- Wild Animal Consultant – Jackson Hole, WY
- Aid Animal Control Dept – Jackson Hole Police Dept – including the Pet Finder Program
- Jackson Hole, WY, Canine Carnival Communicator
- East Coast Medical School Program focusing on Anatomy and Physiology/MIS
- National adoptions, pet stores and rescue groups
- Behavioral Consultant to Panda Sanctuary, Chendu, China
- Created Animal Communication Columnist – Pet Gazette
- TV Host – NEWTV – Animal Communication TV Show
- BS – Boston University – 2 majors (English/History) and 2 minors (Communication/Education)
- University of London, London, England
- MBA – Boston College – Marketing/MIS
- +45 Credits – Animal Behavior, Study of Psychology and Behavior of Captive Animals, Zoology, Communication, Migration Patterns, etc.
For complete resume with regard to Animal Communication and MBA, **Click Here**.